Additional Map Progress + General Update + Screenshots  

Hi Everyone!

Terribly sorry for the delay in this week's update but happy to be able to share something a little more substantial this time around.

A few updates:

1) Work has progressed steadily over the last couple weeks on the new map, which I'm happy to say is now almost finished (at least as far as v0.26 is concerned -- additional improvements will certainly come in the future). I'm shooting to have it essentially all done by the end of this weekend. At the bottom of this post are some work-in-progress screenshots I've taken over the last week or two. There are still some things to add and fix as far as these screenshots go, but these will nevertheless show some of the things added since the last update. Expect some more screenshots coming soon as I finish up the rest of the new map!

2) With the map wrapped up, I can finally turn my attention back to finalizing the game systems and UI updates in the new version. A lot of this has been completed already, and a lot of what's left simply involves porting the systems from v0.25 over to v0.26. While this is by no means a trivial amount of work, we're finally getting closer to being able to estimate how much time is left before v0.26 can be released. With that in mind, I'm shooting to announce a release ETA toward the end of next week, along with an updated summary of what to expect in the new version.

3) On Saturday, August 29th, at 2:00pm EDT (1800 UTC) I'll be hosting an ask-me-anything on our Discord chat server to answer any questions you might have about the upcoming release, your expectations for it, our timelines, or whatever else is on your mind. Please feel free to swing by and we can chat about all things KTP!

As always, thanks for your patience and your support, and I look forward to chatting with you soon. In the meantime, here are some more screenshots from the v0.26 work-in-progress:

ReplyQuote
Posted: 21/08/2020 4:52 am. jujuxiv, Raido2X, ThePeacekeeper and 5 people liked.

Looking really amazing ! Keep up the good work buddy!

ReplyQuote
Posted: 21/08/2020 6:23 pm.

oh yeah, can't wait to get this update this map is so awesome what i like is the size of this map keep up the good work.

ReplyQuote
Posted: 22/08/2020 4:04 am.

Love the work you do. This Will be Awesome to play.

ReplyQuote
Posted: 24/08/2020 9:07 am.

i will admit... i lost faith in the game.  seemed like only minor increments.  i was upset with the fact the map was small.  game felt like another game i invested in was bound for my ever growing list of graveyard games.  after looking at the screen shots i can see this game is about to grow into something big and now looking forward to the next update.  thank you for not letting this game die.  one big thing i look forward to in the future is major graphics update but for now keep doing the features update and once again thank you.

ReplyQuote
Posted: 07/09/2020 4:44 pm.
Chat on Discord