Dev Update - v0.26 Release Date + AMA  

Hi Everyone!

Hope you've had a good week! Happy to say work on the finishing the map has gone well and, as I promised, I took some time this week to thoroughly evaluate what is left for v0.26, and how much time it'll take to finish, and I'm now prepared to provide a new release date for v0.26, which is September 30, 2020. I know it's been a long road to get here, and we still have a lot to get through before we're done, but I'd like to thank you all for your patience and support over the past 6 months. It's been a challenging year for everyone, which is all the more reason I appreciate you standing by us and helping to keep KTP alive and moving forward.

Over the coming weeks, as V0.26 gets closer and closer to completion, I'll continue sharing these progress updates, including work-in-progress screenshots and more explanations about what will be in the new version. So stay tuned for that.

And finally, just a quick reminder that we'll be holding an AMA (ask-me-anything!) tomorrow, Saturday August 29th, at 2pm EDT (1800 UTC), on our Discord chat server. Everyone is welcome and I hope you can join us -- but if you can't, feel free to leave any questions you might have here, or tag me or the moderators on Discord =)

Talk soon.

Nick

This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by deliberative_nick
ReplyQuote
Posted: 28/08/2020 10:34 am. Chase, PoliceTrooper, M3gal0maniac and 6 people liked.

Looking forward to it!

ReplyQuote
Posted: 21/09/2020 2:18 am.
Chat on Discord