Happy New Year!  

Happy New Year everyone!

Last year was an incredible year for us. We publicly announced Keep the Peace, sharing it with y'all for the first time ever. That was scary - especially given how rough the game still is/was - but you met our fears with huge amounts of support, encouragement, and excitement. We embarked on an ambitious Kickstarter campaign that, although it failed to reach its financial goal, directly led to this amazing group of fans we're blessed to have today. And we launched Alpha Team, the latest iteration of the Keep the Peace community, where more than 1,100 awesome folks have registered and more than 600 (!) have pledged support, from dozens of countries all around the world.

We start off 2019 by counting down the days to the first publicly playable prototype of Keep the Peace, coming January 30th. Later this week we'll be sharing more details about what to expect, and soon after that we'll also be sharing our current roadmap for the rest of the year. Happily, thanks to some prudent financial management and some financial support from outside the community, we've also been able to extend our first fundraising goal through to March. 

On a personal note, I can't even begin to thank you enough for all of your patience, positivity, and support over this past year. Your encouragement has gotten us through several difficult and stressful moments, and your ideas and feedback will inevitably make the game much greater than it ever would have been otherwise. You're my hero for deciding to join us on this insane journey -- thank you!

I hope you're excited as I am to welcome 2019! It'll be an exceptionally important year for Keep the Peace and I'm so glad you're here to be a part of it.

Sincerely,

Nick

This topic was modified 2 weeks  ago by deliberative_nick
ReplyQuote
Posted: 03/01/2019 1:12 pm. OtKill, FlaviusCZ, High_Tower and 5 people liked.

GREAT NEWS! 😀

I am more concerned what will happen if you fail to meet that goal?

ReplyQuote
Posted: 03/01/2019 2:00 pm.

Hey there,

I stumbled over this game yesterday, I immediatly subscribed. I have the Feeling that this game has great potential to be absolutely awesome.

Im happy to see the Alpha soon and I hope that I`m gonna have a good time with your game in 2019!

ReplyQuote
Posted: 03/01/2019 2:45 pm. Gandop liked.

A happy New Year to you too! I hope this will be a year with beautiful moments. Wishes you all the best and good luck with developing the game.

ReplyQuote
Posted: 03/01/2019 3:46 pm.

Awesome!!! Very excited!!!

"Keep the peace is awesome. Give those guys your money."
-Any intelligent person
ReplyQuote
Posted: 03/01/2019 4:11 pm.

Esperando con ansias el lanzamiento.

ReplyQuote
Posted: 03/01/2019 5:30 pm.

I’ve been waiting for something like this for a while, such a unique game. Can’t wait to try it out, keep up the good work 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted: 03/01/2019 6:05 pm.

Nick, I am seriously looking forward to the 30th and I know all of us on the Alpha team are looking forward to helping your team develop this game.  I think's it's really cool to be involved in the development of this game.  Keep it up, bro.

C.R. Chandler
ReplyQuote
Posted: 03/01/2019 6:13 pm.

Great job team! Waiting to test the game! 
😍

ReplyQuote
Posted: 03/01/2019 7:47 pm.

Amazing job to all of the members of the team. I really can't wait to try this game out. 

best wishes  😎 

ReplyQuote
Posted: 04/01/2019 10:11 am.

Keep on the good work. The game will be Great!!

ReplyQuote
Posted: 05/01/2019 12:57 pm.

Yesssss 😄

ReplyQuote
Posted: 07/01/2019 12:14 pm.
Chat on Discord