New Video! Traffic Stops and Basic Vehicle Pursuits  

Hey Everyone!

Excited to finally share a new video with you, showing some of the progress we've made implementing traffic stops and - unexpectedly, since this hadn't been planned until much later - some very basic vehicle pursuit mechanics. Obviously this is all still very rough around the edges, but we'll be tweaking and improving where we can in time for the first public prototype release (for Alpha Team members) later next month. 

Let me know your thoughts!

https://youtu.be/gijBsrhFruI

ReplyQuote
Posted: 21/12/2018 5:05 pm. YourturnGaming, RanZau, High_Tower and 2 people liked.

Like you said, a bit rough but shaping up to be an awesome game!

Serving Detention Officer, Special Constable, and community moderator of Keep The Peace.
ReplyQuote
Posted: 21/12/2018 8:00 pm. FlaviusCZ liked.
Wow, this is the kind of material I've been waiting for. Thank you and Merry Christmas to everyone. 🙂 
ReplyQuote
Posted: 21/12/2018 8:25 pm. RanZau liked.

Looks like good progress at the very least.  It still being in a rough state is part of moving forward.  Making various aspects of the game function properly is the most important.  Visual or other tweaks to mechanics can come into play after functionality is worked out.

ReplyQuote
Posted: 21/12/2018 10:34 pm.

Totally agree with the above - and thank you for an interesting update.

Merry Christmas

ReplyQuote
Posted: 22/12/2018 9:20 am.

To be honest It would be very nice to maybe get the latest dev prototype at Chrismas eve or Chrismas as a gift kinda then we would be able to play the game for our self's and make a good early prototype opinion going and would bring more conversation and idea's to the borad and a better understanding of how things will be on the first public alpha build being released somewhere around January

ReplyQuote
Posted: 22/12/2018 5:20 pm.
Posted by: sebastian

To be honest It would be very nice to maybe get the latest dev prototype at Chrismas eve or Chrismas as a gift kinda then we would be able to play the game for our self's and make a good early prototype opinion going and would bring more conversation and idea's to the borad and a better understanding of how things will be on the first public alpha build being released somewhere around January

Trouble is releasing the game before it's ready could result in really bad reviews affecting the future prospects for the game.

Serving Detention Officer, Special Constable, and community moderator of Keep The Peace.
ReplyQuote
Posted: 22/12/2018 5:25 pm.

yeah I guess your right

ReplyQuote
Posted: 22/12/2018 5:41 pm.

I loved the video Nick,this is a start for better things to come,keep them vids coming bud.

ReplyQuote
Posted: 27/12/2018 4:33 pm.

I can't wait to get my hands on this! I enjoy any news I see. Keep up the good work!

6173 EOW 11/23/2017
Rest Easy Brother.
ReplyQuote
Posted: 01/01/2019 2:38 am.

Sounds great and I can't wait!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted: 13/01/2019 10:39 am.
Chat on Discord