Updates to the Alpha Team Site  

Hi Everyone!

We've made a few tweaks to the site over the past few days and, as promised, have introduced a couple new features. We're still working on a few others, but here's what we've got for you right now:

• Signatures: You can now add a signature that'll appear below each of your forum posts. You can add this in My Account -> Profile
  • Bio & Links: You can now add a bio -- to tell the world a little about yourself -- and some website links (to your site, your YouTube, your Twitch channel). These will be displayed on your new public user profile. You can also add this information in My Account -> Profile
  • User Profile: Everyone now has a public user profile which displays your chosen display name, your bio and links, and any badges you've won. We don't yet have a member list, but you can click anyone's display name within the forums or the idea suggestion page to view their public profile. You can also get to your own profile via the link on your My Account -> Profile page.
  • Alpha Team Goals & Progress: We've added a new page within the Alpha Team section (available right here) showing the objectives of Alpha Team and how we've progressed since launch. Among other things, you can see how much money has been pledged, versus our target goal for the end of the year. 

More to come soon! Let us know if you have any questions or other suggestions for the site. I've also updated this forum so that, if you're logged in, you can now reply to these announcements with your comments.

Thanks! Hope you're having a very good week so far.

Nick

ReplyQuote
Posted: 24/10/2018 1:41 pm. Flixter101, Whitetex, Miepsen and 5 people liked.

to get to the 40.000$ marker. some of us want to pay more. But paying 125$ is signicant (so close to Christmas =)). So maby we could pay an amount that we choose each month. And when we hit the Next level (bronze, silver or gold) we would automaticly be opgradet. And ther should not be an upper limit to the amount we could pay

ReplyQuote
Posted: 25/10/2018 5:04 am. Flixter101, Heiderschmidt and SuperGingercat liked.

@RanZau I like it! 🙂 There have been a couple ideas floating around for how additional donations might work, so I'm definitely looking into it. Probably not this weekend, but I'll try to have something in place in the next 2 weeks. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted: 26/10/2018 3:31 pm. Flixter101 and Heiderschmidt liked.
Chat on Discord