[Sticky] Welcome to General Discussion -- Forum Rules & Guidelines  

Page 1 / 2 Next

Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is meant as a place for everyone to chat about Keep the Peace, share your thoughts and ideas, and discuss the type of game you'd love to see KTP evolve into. Anyone can read threads in this forum, and any registered user (whether they've pledged to Alpha Team or not) can post. 

As with all of our forums, a few simple - and hopefully obvious - rules will make this more productive and enjoyable for everyone:

1. Connect & Respect. This is a community and your purpose here should be to meet and connect with other humans. Listen to others first, and they will listen to you after. Respect others first and they will respect you after. If you find yourself uninterested in what other people are saying, or frustrated that you personally aren't getting attention, you might be in the wrong place. If you find yourself just trying to provoke a response out of other people, take a hike.

2. Be a Good Human. We all get angry, frustrated, bored, insincere and upset from time to time. Sometimes we just can't help it. But we can always try for better. Our goal should always be mature, productive, constructive dialog. If we find ourselves temporarily unable to contribute positively to that, we should walk away until we can.

3. Stay On-Topic. This is a forum about a game. Let's discuss the game. There are better places to discuss other things. In particular, there are many important discussions that need to be had, and that should be had, about real-world law enforcement and real-world interactions between the police and their communities. Those discussions deserve a better forum than this. And better forums exist. So save them for there, because they can't be entertained here. If you want to ask about, or discuss, how the game might handle some of those issues -- that's okay. But because these topics can be sensitive, and because we're all keeping Rule #1 and Rule #2 in mind, please do your absolute best to ask and answer those questions in a sincere, mature, open-minded and respectful fashion.

4. No spam, and nothing not safe for work.

Thanks for being a part of this adventure!

This topic was modified 6 months ago 2 times by deliberative_nick
ReplyQuote
Posted: 16/10/2018 11:39 am. jclarky liked.

Can't wait! Game footage looks great!! Keep up the good work!!

ReplyQuote
Posted: 16/10/2018 7:51 pm. SkyGuy55 liked.

Ready to play! Looks great so far, keep up the good work KTP!

ReplyQuote
Posted: 16/10/2018 11:47 pm. SkyGuy55 liked.

I’m so excited!

ReplyQuote
Posted: 17/10/2018 12:37 am. SkyGuy55 liked.

Can not wait to get my hands on this, even if it barely works. I just want a taste so bad haha. It looks amazing!!! 

ReplyQuote
Posted: 17/10/2018 1:03 am.

This Alpha Team was a great idea. Can't wait to see Nick's game come to fruition. It's gonna be awesome.

ReplyQuote
Posted: 17/10/2018 1:25 am.

Really pleased  not to mention excited to be a part of this! The game looks amazing so far, I can’t wait to have a try and get involved with feed back ect.  Keep up the good work guys! 👍🏼🚓

ReplyQuote
Posted: 17/10/2018 5:26 am.

Like most of you guys,i was very keen to back this a few months back,but here we are today,a new chapter,im very much looking forward to the road ahead,i think without doubt this is going to be a awesome game. A big thumbs up to the Dev or Devs ,on not giving up on the the dream.And remember guys always KEEP THE PEACE,lol.

ReplyQuote
Posted: 17/10/2018 6:56 am. T84LL liked.

Nice to see this is coming along well. It's been a long time coming. Now we wait for the next chapter of this successful project.

ReplyQuote
Posted: 18/10/2018 5:16 pm.

Как же тяжело ждать. игра будет💣 

ReplyQuote
Posted: 29/11/2018 6:57 am.

Is there a recommend processor or OS to run KTP? If so what is it? Also, I were to purchase the $20 lifetime deal would I get any game updates and DLC or is that just for the Bronze Membership ($50)?

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted: 09/01/2019 7:10 pm.

i want to buy the standard alpha version but my parents think it is a scam

ReplyQuote
Posted: 01/02/2019 5:31 am.

Hi I just installed the prototype but it runs extremely slow does anyone know if you can turn down certain settings or how to make the game gun faster

ReplyQuote
Posted: 09/02/2019 1:41 pm.

Hi Guys and greetings from Portugal,

First off I would like to give congratulations on doing a game completely diferent from what the gaming market normally gives us.

After playing the game a few times and although I'm aware that the prototype is in a very early stage, I would like to give the following ideas:

-The ability to hold press conferences (you would assign a commanding officer)

-On the unit menu, you could have model colours from the various police units around the world

-Unit dissapears when routing patrols to those 2 roads that lead to nowhere

-Public outreach events where you kind of 'plan an event, and fund raising

-Patrol units on foot that could be able to tak to pedestrians so they could give hints/infos/intel on crime, neighborhood, gossips and random talks

-Some animation in towns would be great, like people walking and cars moving so we can manage also car crashes and traffic.

-Within the police units, create sub units like detectives, helicopter units, sea units, motorcycle units, traffic units and so on. And with game progression we would be able to buy different types of equipment

-You could make different crime like gang related, mafia related, small crime, prostitution (?), drugs, homicides terrorism and so on, that would require investigation and different aproach metodology.

I have lots of ideas and I hope that this game evolves in matters such as this. 

Game with huge potential and I really like to help you guys making this game a real police simulator.

ReplyQuote
Posted: 13/03/2019 6:20 am.
Posted by: shadowOp097

Hi I just installed the prototype but it runs extremely slow does anyone know if you can turn down certain settings or how to make the game gun faster

I ran my game in ultra and it was slow at times, im certain that in this early stage the game is not optimized so i suggest you set the game to medium and try as so. It worked for me.

I7 6800hq

16 gb ddr

GTX960m 4gb ddr 

ReplyQuote
Posted: 13/03/2019 8:58 am.
Page 1 / 2 Next
Chat on Discord