[Closed] Welcome to General Discussion -- Forum Rules & Guidelines  

Page 2 / 2 Prev

I’m so excited!

Posted: 14/03/2019 8:35 am.

Once I get home I'll definitely be supporting this game. Looks amazing and being in the Law Enforcement career I find this idea for a game to be very cool!

Posted: 07/04/2019 6:54 pm.

this game can be really something, so i joined the alpha team, keep the great work 

Posted: 12/04/2019 8:51 am.

Hello everyone. I just joined the team. I have worked in the law enforcement field for 20 years now and Im very anxious to get my hands on the current version that has been released. How do I get my hands on it so I can try this game out?

Bill Ackerly
Posted: 05/04/2020 12:23 pm.

Hi Bill! Welcome, and thanks so much for your support of Keep the Peace! The current version of the prototype can be downloaded here on the Member Downloads page: https://playktp.com/member-downloads/ as long as you're logged into your account. Stay tuned for a big update coming at the end of April!

Thanks!

Nick

Posted: 13/04/2020 7:26 pm.

Hey all, super happy and excited to become part of this amazing Team. I got the game from my girlfriend as a birthday present and I've been playing the game for days now. I really like the Alpha Team idea as it gives us a chance to sneak-peek into this amazing project. I've been a gamer since I was a small kid, and to be honest this is the type of a game I have been looking for like forever. I can't wait to see the new update coming soon! Keep up the great work! This was the best present I ever got 😀

Posted: 28/04/2020 5:01 am.

Suggestion: A feature where officers could be assigned to training inside the police station, resulting in a much better performance  in situations.

Of course, there are some flaws where officers could over-react or under-react from training.

Posted: 29/05/2020 2:43 am.

Hi Guest,

Thanks for the suggestion, you might find it easier to raise suggestions here as this post is not intended for suggestions.
Or alternatively join the Discord here.

Police Constable and community moderator of Keep The Peace.

Join our Discord to get in on the live chat: https://discordapp.com/invite/2vmU9SS
Posted: 24/06/2020 10:51 am.
Page 2 / 2 Prev
Chat on Discord