[Sticky] Welcome to General Discussion -- Forum Rules & Guidelines  

Page 2 / 2 Prev

I’m so excited!

ReplyQuote
Posted: 14/03/2019 8:35 am.

Once I get home I'll definitely be supporting this game. Looks amazing and being in the Law Enforcement career I find this idea for a game to be very cool!

ReplyQuote
Posted: 07/04/2019 6:54 pm.

this game can be really something, so i joined the alpha team, keep the great work 

ReplyQuote
Posted: 12/04/2019 8:51 am.

Hello everyone. I just joined the team. I have worked in the law enforcement field for 20 years now and Im very anxious to get my hands on the current version that has been released. How do I get my hands on it so I can try this game out?

Bill Ackerly
ReplyQuote
Posted: 05/04/2020 12:23 pm.

Hi Bill! Welcome, and thanks so much for your support of Keep the Peace! The current version of the prototype can be downloaded here on the Member Downloads page: https://playktp.com/member-downloads/ as long as you're logged into your account. Stay tuned for a big update coming at the end of April!

Thanks!

Nick

ReplyQuote
Posted: 13/04/2020 7:26 pm.

Hey all, super happy and excited to become part of this amazing Team. I got the game from my girlfriend as a birthday present and I've been playing the game for days now. I really like the Alpha Team idea as it gives us a chance to sneak-peek into this amazing project. I've been a gamer since I was a small kid, and to be honest this is the type of a game I have been looking for like forever. I can't wait to see the new update coming soon! Keep up the great work! This was the best present I ever got 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted: 28/04/2020 5:01 am.
Page 2 / 2 Prev
Chat on Discord