Way to many Incidents at beginning  

I just started the game and I had 4 patrols but there were like 7 Burglaries, and like 20 Noise Complaints, 12 Shopliftings.

ReplyQuote
Posted: 10/02/2019 3:53 pm.
Hi Sindedia,

As development continues, the number of calls for service will be relative to a number of factors. The current prototype version features a high volume of calls to allow testing of various incidents and other features rapidly.

Soren Rodman, Moderation Team
ReplyQuote
Posted: 11/02/2019 6:09 am.

Hello

To avoide it, pause the game while you are seting up your units.

There are no calles when starting the game, but they com over time. So if you make units in pause you can start playing near houre 0 and therefore with no calles

ReplyQuote
Posted: 11/02/2019 7:10 am.
Posted by: RanZau

Hello

To avoide it, pause the game while you are seting up your units.

There are no calles when starting the game, but they com over time. So if you make units in pause you can start playing near houre 0 and therefore with no calles

Good tip! I didn't even think of that!

ReplyQuote
Posted: 13/02/2019 7:44 pm.

A belated thanks for this feedback. For anyone else experiencing this, we also added (in v0.14) a slider in the Debug Menu -> Options where you can adjust the frequency of new events. As previously suggested though, pausing the game is definitely beneficial. In addition to the speed controls in the top-right of the screen, you can also tap the Space bar to quickly pause and unpause the game at any time. 

Thanks!

Nick

ReplyQuote
Posted: 23/03/2019 3:31 pm.
Chat on Discord