Quick update  

Hi Everyone! Hope your week is going well so far! Just wanted to give you all a quick update after a busy few days: I have to get a very, very minor eye surgery done today, which although it is very minor, required me to promise my doctor I would stay mostly off the computer for the next 48 hours. So I just wanted to let you all know that I'll get back to your messages, and share some more updates, very soon, but I'm not ignoring you on purpose. =D

Happy Halloween!

😱

ReplyQuote
Posted: 31/10/2018 9:54 am. David-Likes-CatZ, Hiceguy, DɅVIRE and 4 people liked.

little late but Good luck with the surgery and happy halloween to you too.

Colin-
ReplyQuote
Posted: 01/11/2018 4:30 pm.

Hope you'll get good soon..

Have a nice reconvalestation.. 

ReplyQuote
Posted: 03/11/2018 1:26 pm.

Hope the surgery went well and Happy Halloween😀

ReplyQuote
Posted: 04/11/2018 11:25 am.

Hope you are all good, take a nice break of the computer drink some tea and enjoy the winter starting season ! 😉 

ReplyQuote
Posted: 04/11/2018 6:26 pm.

Not gone blind on us have you?  😜 

ReplyQuote
Posted: 05/11/2018 2:12 pm.

Thanks all! Pretty much back to 100% now 🙂 Got caught up the last couple days -- we're migrating project management systems at the moment and that has been both a joy (because I am a total nerd for that sort of thing) and an annoyance. But just about finished and so will be able to share some more updates -- about the game, about the site, and more -- with y'all soon!

ReplyQuote
Posted: 07/11/2018 8:00 am. ZeroSoAw, Kai, DɅVIRE and 3 people liked.

Glad to see you are up and running again Nick. Cant wait to see progress of game bud.

ReplyQuote
Posted: 14/11/2018 5:45 pm. RanZau liked.

Nick, if you have the time to do so, could you make another video on your YouTube channel about the process so far on the game (Devlog)?

ReplyQuote
Posted: 16/11/2018 9:04 am. AlternativeEvil liked.
Chat on Discord