V0.28 Released!  

Version 0.28.0 of Keep the Peace is now available!

Alpha Team members may download the game on the member downloads page.

A long time in the making, this version of the Keep the Peace prototype features an all new user interface, the new officer training & development system, new conflict resolution mechanics (including new combat & injury systems, negotiation systems, and more), and completely overhauled AI systems.

Though I've made a lot of progress these past few months working toward my ultimate vision of the game, this version is definitely still a *prototype* and there are still major parts of the game that remain to be added. There are also many, many small/medium things -- bugs, user interface improvements, placeholder models and animations, etc. -- that will be addressed along the way as well.

I am planning at least two "small" updates (v0.28.1 and v0.28.2) to this version which will quash bugs, make numerous further improvements to the user interface, and add in more features and more game content planned for this v0.28.x stream. Please look forward to those in the near future. I also have big plans for v0.29 and v0.30 and I'll be sharing the roadmap for these very soon.

As you encounter bugs or discover necessary improvements, please report them to myself and our Community Management team on Discord. I will be monitoring these closely and the sooner we identify them, the sooner they can be addressed.

Thank you so much for your support of Keep the Peace, and your patience waiting for this release. Much more to come very soon!

Sincerely,

Nick

Download v0.28

Join us on Discord

ReplyQuote
Posted: 14/12/2021 4:59 am. AirForceF35 and Omega Garcia liked.

WOOOHOOOOO xD ^^ I cant wait to see what u made ^^

ReplyQuote
Posted: 17/12/2021 10:03 am.
Chat on Discord