Alpha Team Membership Tiers  

Hello!

I've got a question in regards to the different membership tiers offered for Alpha Team. For example, if someone was to purchase the Standard Lifetime Membership ($20) and then later on down the line they decided they wanted to upgrade to the Bronze Lifetime Membership ($50), would you only be required to pay the $30 difference between the two tiers? How does it work concerning 'upgrading' your Alpha Team tier?

The only reason I ask is because I'm eager to support the development of the game however I've recently welcomed a baby girl into the world so spending $50 straight up on a video game isn't the best idea financially at the moment, and my other half would probably kick off haha. I'm looking at getting the Standard Membership for now but would be looking to upgrade to a different tier in the future hence why I ask.

Thanks in advance.

Police Constable in London's Met.
ReplyQuote
Posted: 28/01/2019 7:15 pm.

Not necessarily the case.

I have the bronze membership ($50) to upgrade to silver membership ($125) I would need to pay $80. a slight markup of $5 but your original membership does count against other tiers of membership.

Police Constable and community moderator of Keep The Peace.

Join our Discord to get in on the live chat: https://discordapp.com/invite/2vmU9SS
ReplyQuote
Posted: 30/01/2019 12:43 pm.

I need to know how the memberships work if im looking to upgrade.

ReplyQuote
Posted: 30/01/2019 1:03 pm.
Posted by: Kai

Not necessarily the case.

I have the bronze membership ($50) to upgrade to silver membership ($125) I would need to pay $80. a slight markup of $5 but your original membership does count against other tiers of membership.

So what you're saying is that it's possible to purchase higher tiers once you already own a lower one?

Police Constable in London's Met.
ReplyQuote
Posted: 03/02/2019 6:29 pm.

That's correct -- you can currently upgrade from any lower tier to any higher tier of lifetime membership. You'll receive a discount equal to what you paid for the first membership, less $5. 

ReplyQuote
Posted: 23/03/2019 3:28 pm.
Chat on Discord